Thursday, September 29, 2016

Being grateful 18.09.2016



We had our customary Onam celebrated with the extended friends and family in Croydon . It was a very early start for the same , starting at as early as 9 am. It a large gathering of around 100 people and we had songs and dance and food and games. It was really a high energy fun college day with lots of screaming and dancing , singing and fun. It was truly nice to destress like this after a real long time.

I am really happy to see the progression my son has made in terms of his confidence. He is now really confident to get on stage do dances , sing laugh talk to people , which is a far cry from the shy behind his parents boy that he was 2 years ago. I am really happy to see the giant steps he is making towards being an independent boy.. Aww I am going to miss my little boy though.


Over the last 2 weeks , we have completely managed to switch off TV from Pranav’s life, though a very tough decision on him , I felt it was necessary at the time, to disconnect him, this has helped in so many ways that I can’t believe a TV has so much of impact on a child’s life. He is so much more happier and nicer and humble and less cranky . He has learned to play with his toys , do things on his own. I love the quality time I get with him evening where he really connects with me , hugs me cuddles me loves me. Truly blessed. 

No comments: