Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Today is 13.09.2016, Uthradam

Gratitude

Today is 13.09.2016, one day before Onam.

I am grateful for being able to spend quality time with Pranav every day. After getting home, now that the TV is permanently been taken away , he is so much more calmer and happier . I am also forcing myself away from technology after going home and this has really helped me to bond better with Pranav.

Yesterday we played building blocks, lie down on bed and spoke about school , did some reading and writing practice, cooked and even tided up together. Last few months I have been constantly complaining about the lack of time I have with him ,but today I have realised after the last few days of forced detachment from technology that time was always there but it was just a matter of me taking notice.

I am very happy that slowly I am getting back on track with my cleaning routine and cooking, I can now happily say that I have not eaten out for more than 3 weeks .I am also grateful to see the baby steps my son is taking towards eating healthy another thing on my never ending to do list to accomplish this year.


Happy to see the dedication Anish has toward cycling slowly but surely he is getting leaner and more importantly fitter. I also need to get some kind of exercise factored into my routine. 

No comments: